THE PLAN OF SALVATION
- YOU MUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOST
Romans 3:23 All have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD.
Why You Are a Sinner – Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin: and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.
The wages of sin – Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our Lord.
- GOD LOVES SINNERS
Romans 5:8 But GOD commendeth HIS love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, CHRIST died for us.
John 3:16 For GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- YOU CAN BE FORGIVEN FOR YOUR SINS
Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the LORD JESUS, and shalt believe in thine heart that GOD raised HIM from the dead, thou shalt be saved , for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
In Acts 16:30 a man asked
What must I do to be saved
- BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL SAVE YOU
Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved.
The evidence of Saving Faith is:
1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the SON of GOD; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the SON of GOD.
- Repentance – Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
- Changed Life – II Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.